We Reopened on May 11!
Please review the changes we are making to protect you, our team, and our community.
Your Health and Safety Are Our Top Priorities
As we welcome you back to our office, we want you to feel confident in knowing we’re committed to maintaining a safe environment. We’re implementing extra precautions above the standard recommendation to ensure this.
Our office has always followed the highest infection control standards and will continue to monitor the guidelines set forth by CDC, ADA, and OSHA. Their guidelines are instrumental in keeping you and our team safe as well as preventing the spread of any infection.
Please take a moment to familiarize yourself with what’s changing, and if you have any questions or concerns, don’t hesitate to call us: 925-254-4633.
Here’s What You Can Expect
- You’ll be asked a series of health screening questions over the phone before your appointment and again at your appointment. Any guests with a fever or other symptoms of illness will be asked to delay their appointment.
- Please wear a mask or face covering when you arrive at our office.
- When you arrive, you’ll be taken straight to your operatory.
- You’ll be asked to wash your hands and rinse with a 50% hydrogen peroxide/water rinse.
- We’re a small boutique practice and never have more than two guests in the office at once.
- All team members will be screened and have their temperature taken daily.
- Office team members will wear a mask at all times.
- Clinical team members will wear personal protective equipment (PPE).
- After every guest, we’ll thoroughly disinfect the exam room, door handles, surfaces, etc.
- We’re adding more frequent disinfecting cycles.
- We’ve upgraded our air filtration systems with air filters in each room and NASA technology, which scrubs the room clean, killing bacteria and viruses.
- All team members will be trained and continually updated on office protocols.
- Our waiting room will no longer offer magazines, children’s toys, and so forth since those items are difficult to clean and disinfect.
- Our hours of operation remain the same.
We’re Here for You
Our office is committed to helping you, our team, and our community stay safe and healthy. As new guidelines develop, we’ll continue to evolve our office protocols.
If you have any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to contact us. We want you to feel informed and confident in your healthcare decisions.
Ready to visit us? Schedule an appointment today!